Whether you are a new or existing member thank you, for choosing our practice. It is our aim to provide the highest quality dental care in a relaxed friendly environment.
Our fundamental philosophy is that everything we do within the practice is centred entirely around what is best for you as an individual.
That’s why we value what our patients have to say – after all, it’s our patients that make our practice what it is.
Here are a few reviews and comments from our patients:
- Have had a fear of dentists as I am sure others do , visited today and received first class treatment in a fantastic environment thank you to you all. Stephen Singleton 07/02/18
- This place is a diamond in Blackpool dentistry and close to my heart for so many reasons (about 30 of them!�) I forgot how amazing they can be and was reminded when I had to undergo an unpleasant procedure. Georgina and Icky were absolutely incredible. They will give you all the information you need (but not too much if you’re squeamish!� just enough), reassure you and make you at ease and even hold your hand when you’re scared! I almost wish I could have it again (not really God forbid!! but it was a very positive experience after all and I was dreading it). Money well spent. Anonymous 21/11/17
- Just completed a course of treatment for a root canal problem at Ivory Dental Care, & if you are at all worried about pain let me reassure you that I experienced nothing more than a slight discomfort. I would like to thank Scott Singleton, & all the staff at both surgeries in Blackpool for the excellent treatment I had. No-one needs to be afraid of seeing a dentist anywhere, but especially at Ivory Dental, Blackpool. See you for my check-up in the Spring! Many thanks to you all. Anonymous 31/10/17
- Massive thank you to Geoff for once again, making a very nervous patient feel at ease! A wisdom tooth filling for a phobic patient is more than terrifying but as always, the staff at Ivory make you feel completely comfortable! Thank you! Anonymous 31/10/17
- 5* Thank you Richard Baines for your dental expertise. You are a true craftsman at your profession. John Arnett 04/10/17
- I would like to thank Geoff Readshaw and the staff at Ivory Dental Care for your highly professional and reassuring manner throughout my treatment for dental implants. I have no hesitation for recommending your services to others. Ps I can finally bite an apple! Paul Bell 06/09/17
- Richard Baines, you are the best dentist I’ve ever had, you are so nice, thank you for being so patient & understanding, The same goes to all the staff too, Ivory is the best dental practice I’ve ever been too, thanks again. Anonymous 01/08/17
- Many thanks for the excellent service provided by Richard Baines and his assistant for the hundred percent care and attention received. I am more than satisfied with the result of the work that they have carried out on my behalf. I would certainly recommend their services to anyone. Ian Muir 28/06/17
- I have not visited a dentist for 10 years I have a real phobia of dentists but it got to the stage where I was in desperate need to see a dentist. I first telephoned and spoke to a receptionist who was very understanding and made me an appointment to see Mr Richard Baines on arrival at the practice they were aware of my apprehension and was very kind and understanding and stayed with me while I waited to be seen. I cannot thank Mr Baines enough he spent time with me just talking so he could understand my fears. I have since been back for two appointments 12th & 19th of April I had the sedation both times I was so well looked after by Mr Hunter who administered the sedation and all of the team in the room. Thank you once again Richard and to all the staff that work there. Denise Cochrane 21/04/17
- A delightful experience, Dentist was genuinely passionate about teeth, a nice change from the previous practice I attended. Warm welcome and my appointment was right on time. Great service from the staff, I will look forward to going back! Anonymous 06/02/17
- I have been a patient with this practice for many years.Unfortunately a very nervous one. Recently diagnosed with severe anxiety. As you can imagine a visit to the dentist is a really big deal for me. However, the staff are all so caring and compassionate always explaining what they are going to do, which helps me to feel at ease. Nothing is too much trouble for them. I would happily recommend this practice to anyone. Anonymous 16/01/17
- I would just like to praise your team on such a friendly professional service again. I have been a patient for years and have always had a great experience. Ruth is such an asset to your practice. She is so calming professional and friendly. I have lived all over the country due to relocating with my job. So therefore had many practices and dentists. Many people get anxious when visiting the dentist and I was one if those patients. Not any more Well done Ivory Dental Care. And especially thank you Ruth and the friendly reception team. I understand how important feedback is these days and teams attitude and behavior is so important to building a business reputation. Great practice. Graham Dickinson 08/09/16
- The whole experience has been very positive, a very reliable service. All staff were helpful and very understanding of my mum who was anxious during all treatment. Staff were welcoming, kind and treated my mum with respect throughout all her treatment and visits to the practice. All appointments went as planned with a phone call as a reminder which is very useful. Overall a very good and positive experience and my mum is pleased with the outcome and would recommend the practice to friends and family. Christine Ryan on behalf of Eileen Ryan 25/01/16
- Great dentist and staff, really look after you. I have had very bad gagging for many years and not been able to visit a dentist until I visited Ivory dentist. Thanks to Ivory I have been having sedative dentistry. Special thanks to “Icky” Miss Abrol for taking time to help me. Karl Greenwood 10/11/15
- Just had my second treatment for closing my gaps in my teeth with bonding. All I can say is I wish I had it done years ago! Love my new smile! Looking forward to having some finishing touches done but I’m already more than happy! Lovely dentist was Scott, would recommend him and his team to anyone – Laura Earnshaw 09/10/15
- So glad I chose to come to Ivory. Icky and Julie are brilliant and I’ve never felt so comfortable going to a dentist before. The receptionists are always lovely too! Thank you for being so patient with me and helping to alleviate my fears 🙂 – Gemma Louise Fallon 24/09/15
- I am a 39 yr old, independent, single mum to 2 fantastic boys and to say I was/am scared of the dentist would be an understatement. However, almost a year ago, after constant dental pain and much research I decided to face my demons and called Ivory Dental Care. After an initial chat on the phone, with a very reassuring lady, I was booked in to see Ektaa Abrol. From the very first minute I arrived irrationally crying, shaking, snotty and petrified – both Ikky and Julie (my dental nurse) went out of their way to help me. Even sitting in the chair was a huge step for me, but they let me go at my own pace, and supported me through every single step of the process. From the very bottom of my heart I couldn’t recommend these 2 wonderful ladies anymore. Thank you x – Lisa Law 27/07/15